- Published: Friday, 02 October 2020 13:12
- Hits: 248
Pamela's Platform for Putnam County Schools
- Work closely with 8th and grade students to improve the passing rate of the 10th grade - Florida Standards Assessment (FSA)
- Increase student awareness of Graduation Requirements in Elementary and Middle Schools
- Support and share the Graduation Initiative with Parents and Community members
- Increase awareness of college and career success opportunities available to students.
- Provide parents with resources that will help their students enhance their skills and abilities.
- Promote high and clear expectations for achievement
- Develop quality relationships to build a better community.
- Provide Diversity Training for all Employees.
- Incorporate and support opportunities for students to interact with the Character Traits
Working for Students and Teachers
- Foster a climate and culture of open communication and transparency.
- Provide opportunities for meaningful professional development for Teachers and Staff.
- Build partnerships with community stakeholders to provide resources to Students and Staff.